Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sex and the City 2





Having watched Sex and the City 2, I've realized there are women, who never stop terroring themselves with those "what if's". What if I have chosen the wrong path? What if I'm dating the wrong man? What if I finally end up lonely, not single?

Never stop hesitating. Never stop searching for the best.

Never appreciating fakes. Being continuously afraid of obtaining just an illusion of happiness.

I don't care they say Sex and the city 2 is all about product placement and high fashion couture. For me, it's still about love.

As the first thing I did, after having left the cinema, was giving a call to my Mr. Big and saying I love him. He would have never ever watched SATC with me. But he gets me and all my confessions from the very beginning.

So, finally, there are women wearing their hair teenagely highlighted and messed up as well as being teenagely confused in their relationships for the whole of their lives.

and it's OK, until I am not alone=)

No comments:

Post a Comment