Monday, September 27, 2010

I have no life, so I'm doing this fucking survey. :P

Can you take this without fibbing and give as much explanation as possible?
I will try...I think so.

Why aren't you texting the last person you kissed?
I don't have his number (my last kiss was a truth or dare kiss).

How late did you stay up last night and why?
12 and because

Who was the last person you texted?
My Aunt about my Ukulele...or her Ukulele.Who can always cheer you up?
Friends, twitter friends, family, and wrestlers.

What are you gonna do later?
Sleep.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
It's green polka dot cami

What's currently bothering you?
I'm reallt thirsty but I'm too lazy

Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Nope. :)

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I don't know?

Are you dating the last person you kissed?
Nope

Has anyone ever asked you if you were bipolar?
Never

What was the last thing to dissapoint you?
Can't think of it on top of my head

What's one thing in your life that you wish you could change?
That's I wasn't obsessing on how people think about me. I overthink situations. I just want to be me...kinda hard to do so.

Do you fall in love easily?
Define that question for me.

Have you ever liked someone you didn't expect to?
Oh hell yeah.

Is the person you last texted single?
Yeppers

Last time you were at the movies?
June 30th 2010 for the premier of Eclipse

So, the person you like, their name starts with a B, right?
Nope

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
I hope so, but let's not get any hopes up here.

What do you miss the most about your past?
Being really carefree.

Do you think it's a bunch of bull shit when people say "I have no regrets"?
I would say yes, but I would be a hypocrite.

Ever get hurt by someone who promised they wouldn't?
Never, and that's awesome

Where did you get the pants your wearing?
My middle school AUGS

Are you more laid back or perfectionist?
Depends, mostly laid back

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeah

When is the next time you will kiss someone?
I will never know

What does the last text in your inbox say?
"Thus finally came in the mail today! I will try to get it to you tomorrow if grandma n grandpa come up....now you'll really be a pro in no time!!" My aunt about my Ukulele book

Do you smoke weed everyday?
Ew no. But, I support weed to be used as medical stuff

What are you wearing right now?
Cami, sweater, and gym shorts

Are you sarcastic?
I can be.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Taylor, Lyssa, Emma, Pam, and Lexie

Do you currently have a hickey?
Uhmmm no

Do you have a younger sister?
Yep, 2 to be exact.

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
Yes, I know there are other Lauren Christine's besides me.

Are you taller then 5'5?
No. :(

What woke you up this morning?
I just naturally woke up

Who last made you smile?
Probably Sabin or Shelley

Will you be in a relationship next week?
Maybe?

Are you one of those people who just doesn't care?
Kinda.

Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
July 11th 2010. So many emotions ran through my head.

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
I don't know.

What do you currently hear?
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Someone knocks on your window at 3 am, what do you say?
What the fuck? I'm trying to sleep!

Do you ever get paranoid when someone is reading your text messages?
No one reads my text

How was your day today?
Typical :/

When was the last time you stayed up late because you were talking to someone?
When I slept over at Ana's

Are your fingernails painted?
Nope

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone, if so who?
Nada

Do you think love can last forever?
Sure

Who was the last person you imed to today?
No one.

Do you hate the last person you texted?
*Gasp* NEVER!

Do you prefer love ya, or i love you?
I love you

What is your favorite color?
Green and bright colors and black
No ugly colors allowed

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not reallt

Are you really tall or really short?
Really short.

Can you live without your cell phone?
No.

Is it actually morning where you live?
Nope

What was your first kiss like?
Repetitive :P

Last time you went to the mall?
Monday

Got any drugs in you system?
Nope :)

Do you talk on the phone in stores?
Sometimes

Is there anyone you need to apologize to?
I think so, but is it worth apologizing?

What's on your mind right now?
So freaking tired. Definitely going to sleep. Night!!
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment