Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Dating Life -- Updated (1/14)



This is so depressing but I had to get this down on paper. As you may or may not know I got dumped after 4 years about 10 months ago. This is the longest I have been single since my first crush. The first 5 months were good. I wanted to be single and I enjoyed my friends and me time and I needed my wounds to heal. Now I am just plain frustrated. I am no longer girlfriend material??? I have met so many guys and nothing has worked. Right now I have 2 guys in queue and I don't want to mess it up again. So I went back over all the guys I have spoken to to see if I could solve this mystery.

This is order from when I became single.

Anthony (February) - Awesome connection but we both had just been broken up with. We rebounded each other and it fizzled. Made me sad. I liked him a lot. I wasnt myself yet anyway though. VERDICT - do not talk

Eric (February to June) - Purely sexual. At time I felt I liked him but it was just physical. He was a beautiful jerk and now he has a girlfriend. VERDICT - cordial. has a girlfriend

Eric 2(February - now) - A friend from high school who confessed to having a crush on me. I never liked him that way but he makes me laugh. We shared a couple drunken kisses but hes too inexperienced with women for me to date him. VERDICT - just friends

Brian (March?) - Went out a couple times and had amazing conversation. Nothing ever happened. I am not sure what he was looking for. VEDICT - friends??

Teddy (March?) - Mutual friends tried to hook us up but he wasnt feelin me. It never went past flirting. VERDICT - friends. he has a girlfriend

Nick (April) - He got my number at a bar. Text me for weeks. Still does randomly. VERDICT - We have never met up since that night. I cant even remember what he looks like. Jeez!

Damon (May) - He approached me at the mall, thought he was nice and cute. Then he called and text me over and over and over and over. Ugg. VERDICT - just text me the other day. ?

Mike (May) - First date started out nice till he told me I couldnt talk to any other guys. Ha! Then he wanted to stay the night at my place cause he had no where to stay. Ya right. VERDICT - ignoring him

Nick 2 (May) - Was one of the 1st Erics friends. Once I was done with Eric he confessed he had a crush on me. I thought he was gay. He wanted to date but I couldnt be attracted to a guy I thought was gay. :( VERDICT - just friends

Tony (July) - A-HOLE! Just wanted one thing. He ruined me for life.

Scott (July) - Hot guy. Called me and we had some great convos. Hung out a couple times and made out. A week later only called at 3am! I yelled at him. I am no booty call. Thought he actually liked me. VERDICT - flirt texting only privelages for him

Josh (August) - Known for years. Confesses he has had a crush on me. I feel the same. We hang out for a couple weeks. Now he ignores my calls. No sex was involved. VERDICT - not speaking

Dave (September) - A guy I knew way back when. Asked me out cancelled twice and then just backed off. I have no idea why. VERDICT - jerk

John H.(October to December) - Mutual friends. Flirted for a week or so then had drunken sex. Thought that would be all but he has called me all week and is actually nice. So we'll see. I have no hopes though.

Cody (October to now) - Works at the bar I pay Vball at. We have known eachother long time. Just friends and light flirting. He told me he liked me a month or so ago. And we talk more but its going very slow. So slow I am not sure its gonna go anywhere. He hasnt made a move.

Sigh. Maybe I just have bad luck. What do you think?


UPDATE (01/02/08)

that was kinda funny to read. Still no luck but I dont care as much.

John H. aka Hershey(October to December) - sorta kinda dated...now we are just friends. I guess??? VERDICT - barely speaking

Cody (October to present)- too long a story and too complicated and dont care enough to explain. my feeling faded as I got to know him. VERDICT - Friends with benefits

Wayne - (2002 to present) - Ex boyfriend who I have been talking to all year since he moved to Arizona. Showed up in town to ask me to move to AZ with him. He said he wants to do anything to make me happy. VERDICT - HE SUX!!!

1/14

Bill - (Jan to Jan) - super nice guy. The first of all the guys to actually take me out to dinner but... the chemistry wasn't there for me. We ended up butting heads. VERDICT - just friends

Chris H. (Jan to ...) - Hilarious cutie who I just hung out with over the weekend. VERDICT - We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment